It is Wednesday morning again and I am getting ready to teach my staff this afternoon. We are continuing to walk through Saint James’ epistle on the differences between dead/useless faith and living/saving faith. Here are the previous lessons that we have covered. If you have been following along, you already know them. If you are new to this series, it would be helpful to read through them to get some context for this lesson.
- Living faith vs. Dead faith
- Living faith vs. Dead faith part II
- Trials and Temptations; what’s the difference?
- Genuine faith in action
- Two spiritual births; death and life
- Living faith in action
- Living faith revealed
- Living faith produces good works