I just finished teaching my staff’s weekly Bible study. We have been in James for about 12 weeks now. It is neat to see how much God has taught us over these past 12 weeks. We all have a much deeper understanding of God’s message on the differences between dead faith and living faith. Here is a quick review of the previous lessons from James.
- Living faith vs. Dead faith
- Living faith vs. Dead faith part II
- Trials and Temptations; what’s the difference?
- Genuine faith in action
- Two spiritual births; death and life
- Living faith in action
- Living faith revealed
- Living faith produces good works
- Living faith tames the tongue with wisdom from above