Over the past month, we have been taking a detailed look at the life and ministry of the Apostle Paul. It has been eye opening to “walk in Paul’s shoes” as he makes disciples among the Gentiles. We discovered that Paul had a plan on how to make disciples every where he went. If you have not been following the series, take a look at the following articles.
- Saul the bully in Acts 7-9
- Paul’s first missionary journey
- A church is formed in Philippi
- Two churches are formed in Thessalonica and yet another in Berea.
- Paul makes disciples in Miletus